After two weeks and more than 8,000 votes cast, we can finally crown a winner in each category of the 2019 Boston Agents’ Choice Awards! These represent the top real estate agents, mortgage lenders, developers and others in the Boston real estate community, as chosen by the pros themselves. Congratulations to all of our winners and nominees, and thanks to everyone who participated.
Learn what nontraditional mortgage borrowers need to know when going into a home purchase and what kind of support they need from their real estate agents.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Mike DelRose, broker-owner at RE/MAX Revolution, says business relationships all begin, but adds “...It’s just as i… https://t.co/VbhLIlzgnN about 3 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Two percent jump in housing starts nationwide could mean lower chance of recession @nardotrealtor @NAHBhome… https://t.co/B5LQzPJTkq about 4 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It's only a slow season if you think of it as a slow season. #mindset https://t.co/6U1v5R9YKK about 23 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Here’s the scenario: It’s closing time, and the funds to close the deal are about to be wired, but the transaction… https://t.co/O0lCW3HMBZ 08:01:06 AM November 18, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Housing starts make progress in September, showing signs of more housing on the way. https://t.co/Frci2z8mbU https://t.co/M4rOsn0Fl5 01:35:05 PM November 17, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager