Some of Boston real estate’s finest were honored by Boston Agent magazine at the launch party for the 2018 Who’s Who in Boston Real Estate issue. This year also marked the first time that the Who’s Who issue has appeared in print as well as online. The event was hosted on the top floor of Pierce Boston in Fenway, one of the city’s newest luxury residential towers.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The increase in condos available is largely coming from downtown Boston’s luxury market. That market experienced a… https://t.co/YpYG1SCzga about 59 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- "Providing your clients with exceptional service is a guaranteed way to generate referrals and new leads." — Joshua… https://t.co/RoICOB0Q7I about 23 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Here are a few tips on how to show those in your office that their hard work has not gone unnoticed. @remaxne… https://t.co/poyUK8vCwR 10:00:29 AM November 27, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- You probably won’t be visited by any hobbits, but the $220,000 home in Marshfield, Vermont, is a retreat back to na… https://t.co/aN9dSoGxJq 04:00:32 PM November 26, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Equity Prime Mortgage has donated critical funds to the Mortgage Bankers’ Association’s Open Doors Foundation to he… https://t.co/5lh3pQcZ0R 04:55:04 PM November 25, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager