Some of Boston real estate’s finest were honored by Boston Agent magazine at the launch party for the 2018 Who’s Who in Boston Real Estate issue. This year also marked the first time that the Who’s Who issue has appeared in print as well as online. The event was hosted on the top floor of Pierce Boston in Fenway, one of the city’s newest luxury residential towers.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Although we’re still in the throes of a recession, the housing market — unlike other major industries — has been la… https://t.co/rJcduo6oCO about 17 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- A class-action lawsuit has been filed against the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in an effort to r… https://t.co/CNKssDfMhR about 19 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- American homeowners with mortgages, which account for roughly 63% of all properties, saw their equity rise by 6.6%… https://t.co/fYWbKj3yVn 08:02:36 AM September 22, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- It was another month of record-breaking sales in the Cape Cod real estate market with Barnstable County hitting a r… https://t.co/X9Nc6Skp7E 02:15:09 PM September 21, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- "I enjoy helping first time home buyers navigate the process. I'm honest with them from the time I meet them until… https://t.co/8pwTXVUqHr 11:02:16 AM September 21, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager