Some of Boston real estate’s finest were honored by Boston Agent magazine at the launch party for the 2018 Who’s Who in Boston Real Estate issue. This year also marked the first time that the Who’s Who issue has appeared in print as well as online. The event was hosted on the top floor of Pierce Boston in Fenway, one of the city’s newest luxury residential towers.
This is the issue where we offer the inside scoop on a broad range of topics of concern to real estate professionals.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- “Sales are slowing and fewer homes are coming online. It’s hard to peg the value of a home right now.” — Meyers Res… https://t.co/lVXY0CD32q about 8 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “Sales are slowing and fewer homes are coming online. It’s hard to peg the value of a home right now.” — Meyers Res… https://t.co/cLj9bqENFZ about 8 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Will spending so much time at home change the way people feel about houses in general? @coldwellbanker https://t.co/JdaxTssX4C about 23 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- State and municipal leaders are scrambling to keep business going in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, and one… https://t.co/82dzt0rX6F 02:31:05 PM March 31, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) weighs in on “Es… https://t.co/UBe0UxDKpL 01:14:06 PM March 31, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager