Some of Boston real estate’s finest were honored by Boston Agent magazine at the launch party for the 2018 Who’s Who in Boston Real Estate issue. This year also marked the first time that the Who’s Who issue has appeared in print as well as online. The event was hosted on the top floor of Pierce Boston in Fenway, one of the city’s newest luxury residential towers.
This is the issue where we offer the inside scoop on a broad range of topics of concern to real estate professionals.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The two organizations joined together to provide members the resources and tools that will help more African Americ… https://t.co/KQbOcl8hDh about 21 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Mayor Martin Walsh creates working group to review the practice of charging broker fees to renters. #brokerfees… https://t.co/Art4FpTve3 08:02:11 AM February 17, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- MAR released an optimistic pending sales report but noted that buyers and sellers are feeling frustrated by the con… https://t.co/yERQd7LXXj 02:00:11 PM February 16, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Helping clients is find their dream home is what gets Bryan Brown out of bed in the morning. “I am inspired most by… https://t.co/2YcIon6fxV 12:40:06 PM February 16, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- There was no quarter in 2019 when metro prices didn’t increase, posing challenges for potential buyers, according t… https://t.co/abQcCkJCb8 09:05:09 AM February 16, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager