Boston loan officers discuss how they work with agents to forge mutually beneficial relationships that withstand the test of time, not to mention the changing tides of the housing market.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Ace Your Real Estate Listing Appointment
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Amazon has announced its HQ2 locations, real estate groups are pushing for confirmation of Kathy Kraninger as the n… https://t.co/Gbs3tBfyUh about 18 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- .@williamraveis have opened their 22nd service location in the Greater Boston area https://t.co/gJqqdMQtJi about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Two more floors will be added to the 12-story @nardotrealtor headquarters on Michigan Avenue in Chicago https://t.co/SspSVXfrzF 12:00:33 PM November 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- While customers want mortgage companies that utilize technology, personal interactions are still extremely importan… https://t.co/ga3PalWPwv 08:48:11 AM November 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Tiny homes continue to grow in demand, @Compass expands to more cities, @remax's executive vice president is retiri… https://t.co/6RWHrvhSoU 11:10:21 AM November 13, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.