On Monday October 23rd, Boston Agent Magazine hosted it’s first Who’s Who party at the Pierce Boston. Guests enjoyed drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and mingling with the best in the Boston residential real estate business.
This is the issue where we offer the inside scoop on a broad range of topics of concern to real estate professionals.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Hotels, Airbnbs and other short-term rentals can only be used for emergency purposes until after May 4. @Airbnb https://t.co/1LgbLdGBYF about 14 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “Sales are slowing and fewer homes are coming online. It’s hard to peg the value of a home right now.” — Meyers Res… https://t.co/lVXY0CD32q about 1 hour ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “Sales are slowing and fewer homes are coming online. It’s hard to peg the value of a home right now.” — Meyers Res… https://t.co/cLj9bqENFZ about 1 hour ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Will spending so much time at home change the way people feel about houses in general? @coldwellbanker https://t.co/JdaxTssX4C 05:00:30 PM April 01, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- State and municipal leaders are scrambling to keep business going in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, and one… https://t.co/82dzt0rX6F 02:31:05 PM March 31, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager