On Thursday, November 2nd, Agent Publishing and Guaranteed Rate co-hosted a pre-NAR Inaugural happy hour at the Apogee rooftop bar at the Dana Hotel. Guest enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and incredible views of the city.
We speak to Boston agents about the biggest housing stories of the last year, and get their thoughts on what's ahead for the 2019 economy.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Ace Your Real Estate Listing Appointment
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The massive development on the site of a former power station in South Boston hits a snag, and more local real esta… https://t.co/tuSWZsLIZh about 2 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The massive development on the site of a former power station in South Boston hits a snag, and more local real esta… https://t.co/VaoHk9gH6o 12:36:08 PM January 18, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Since the start of the decade, Boston's population has grown more diverse and is more likely to own a home.… https://t.co/Ck9s3dO9Pu 10:13:07 AM January 18, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Reports from @warrenre hint at a strong start to 2019. https://t.co/5BaYYsrhXx 03:40:05 PM January 17, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Recent criminal cases in Florida highlight the ongoing need for vigilance when selecting or referring a moving comp… https://t.co/fLRY4rDu2A 12:53:05 PM January 17, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager