Draper & Kramer Mortgage Corp. recently celebrated the grand opening of their new office. Guests enjoyed music, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to all who attended. The night’s festivities even included a raffle where guests were given a chance to win an Apple Watch and 50-inch flatscreen TV.
We speak to Boston agents about the biggest housing stories of the last year, and get their thoughts on what's ahead for the 2019 economy.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Ace Your Real Estate Listing Appointment
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The massive development on the site of a former power station in South Boston hits a snag, and more local real esta… https://t.co/tuSWZsLIZh about 1 hour ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The massive development on the site of a former power station in South Boston hits a snag, and more local real esta… https://t.co/VaoHk9gH6o 12:36:08 PM January 18, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Since the start of the decade, Boston's population has grown more diverse and is more likely to own a home.… https://t.co/Ck9s3dO9Pu 10:13:07 AM January 18, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Reports from @warrenre hint at a strong start to 2019. https://t.co/5BaYYsrhXx 03:40:05 PM January 17, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Recent criminal cases in Florida highlight the ongoing need for vigilance when selecting or referring a moving comp… https://t.co/fLRY4rDu2A 12:53:05 PM January 17, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager