The independent consumer insights and consulting firm Lifestory Research has released its highly anticipated annual study: America’s Most Trusted®. Based on more than 500,000 customer surveys, the study — now in its tenth year — offers a concise look at which brands Americans trust the most, across 41 home-related categories.
And for the seventh year in a row, Taylor Morrison Homes has taken the coveted title of the No. 1 most trusted homebuilder. The ranking was compiled from surveys with 51,209 prospective homebuyers, with Taylor Morrison received a five-star trust rating as well as the highest Net Trust Quotient (NTQ) score: 123.6.
“With our highest trust index score yet, this year’s award is a testament to our strong brand, tremendous team members, and dedication to show up for our customers day in and day out,” Taylor Morrison Chairman and CEO Sheryl Palmer said of the honor in a press release.
Other homebuilders who featured in the national ranking included Ahston Homes, Stanley Martin, LGI Homes, K. Hovnanian Homes, Toll Brothers, M/I Homes, David Weekley Homes, Beazer Homes, D.R. Horton, Pulte Homes, Ryan Homes and Lennar.
America’s Most Trusted 2021 Home Builders Ranked
1. Taylor Morrison (NTQ: 123.6)
2. Ashton Woods (NTQ: 123.4)
3. Stanley Martin (NTQ: 123.4)
4. TriPointe Homes (NTQ: 122.7)
5. LGI Homes (NTQ: 122.5)
6. K. Hovnanian (NTQ: 121.7)
7. Mattamy Homes (NTQ: 121.3)
8. Century Communities (NTQ: 120.0)
9. Richmond American (NTQ: 119.4)
10. Toll Brothers (NTQ: 118.3)
11. Highland Homes (NTQ: 117.4)
12. M/I Homes (NTQ: 117.2)
13. David Weekley Homes (NTQ: 117.2)
14. Meritage Homes (NTQ: 116.3)
15. Beazer Homes (NTQ: 115.5)
16. D.R. Horton (NTQ: 113.2)
17. Pulte Homes (NTQ: 112.3)
18. Ryan Homes (NTQ: 110.7)
19. Lennar (NTQ: 109.9)
20. KB Home (NTQ: 106.1)