Is your client’s red kitchen turning off buyers? Color is a powerful communication tool that can influence moods, feelings and even blood pressure. From yellow in the kitchen to navy in the bedroom, a new study by Good Move used Google search data to determine the best colors to decorate each room in the home. Click through to find out what appeals to buyers.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Equity Prime Mortgage has donated critical funds to the Mortgage Bankers’ Association’s Open Doors Foundation to he… https://t.co/5lh3pQcZ0R about 45 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- This means homebuyers will be able to borrow up to the new level without triggering higher interest rates. https://t.co/pPNOniEdKb about 7 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “In fact, we may be looking at one of the best buying opportunities in Boston since the last recession.” — GBAR Pre… https://t.co/b1RkbSmJlp 05:05:04 PM November 24, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic continuing to bring economic insecurity, new data shows home prices rose near… https://t.co/heHF1YrUUP 04:02:04 PM November 24, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- "Buying, selling and leasing real estate can be stressful. I love having the ability to create a stress-free experi… https://t.co/ibTfKWRXUU 04:00:07 PM November 23, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager