Can technology predict where leads will come from and which neighborhoods will be booming next? Agents weigh in.
We talk to local experts about why auctions can be the best way to sell certain homes, and address some common misconceptions about the process.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Most young adults choose not to buy a home because they are simply confused about the process.… https://t.co/8KWc9i7qbU about 13 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- What "entry-level" means in the Boston housing market, and why it's been hard to build enough of them: https://t.co/2aj3kocElk 11:20:06 AM August 23, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Single-family starts and residential permit rates are all up this month, easing some anxiety among homebuilders.… https://t.co/hsThrKu4FF 04:05:07 PM August 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Most young adults choose not to buy a home because they are simply confused about the process.… https://t.co/1IzbnWO9h8 01:16:08 PM August 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- The FHFA is moving closer to updating its credit scoring models while HUD opens the door to more FHA loans for cond… https://t.co/LWPAxxKBdQ 01:43:08 PM August 21, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager