Boston loan officers discuss how they work with agents to forge mutually beneficial relationships that withstand the test of time, not to mention the changing tides of the housing market.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Ace Your Real Estate Listing Appointment
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Tiny homes continue to grow in demand, @Compass expands to more cities, @remax's executive vice president is retiri… https://t.co/6RWHrvhSoU about 19 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Lamacchia Realty (@lamacchiarealty) hosted its first Crush It in Real Estate event, "Mindfulness, Efficiency & Prod… https://t.co/XbvmsLLZea about 19 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- How does Aileen Buckley from @GalvinGroup distinguish from other agents? "My goal is to be consistently and deliber… https://t.co/FLTR8CAo3o about 22 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Sponsored post: Our Listing of the Week is this new luxury condo in Medford, Massachusetts, presented by The Leva G… https://t.co/N113TrpgPE 01:23:19 PM November 12, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- A new study from @ApartmentList found that while veterans overall have higher homeownership rates and lower housing… https://t.co/JvmHkOTeeN 12:33:06 PM November 12, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.