This architectural landmark Austin, Texas, was originally designed by Larry Speck, founding director of the Center for American Architecture and Design, and “juxtaposes austere concrete with sleek white pine floors and lofty wood-and-steel roof trusses,” according to the $9 million listing on Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty. The home will dazzle residents and visitors alike with unique details such as its kitchen wall made of lichen-speckled tree bark and kitchen island topped with white macaubas quartzite.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- "I love interacting with people. I love working with first-home buyers because it gives me an opportunity to educat… https://t.co/xfRFRNyIyI about 13 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Twenty-nine percent of agents said that risk of infection was the biggest current concern for home sellers, while o… https://t.co/lZTypB865Z about 15 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- NAR members working in small towns and rural areas were less likely to report a pause in home sales. https://t.co/xQ7jyiApm7 11:01:08 AM July 12, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- New high-end listings inched up from May. See how the city's luxury residences are doing compared to the rest of th… https://t.co/mfMbJk1Q5n 09:00:06 AM July 12, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- We might be in the middle of a pandemic, but consumers are feeling optimistic about homebuying and home selling con… https://t.co/wtwpYGq1Oe 04:00:09 PM July 11, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager