When real estate agent Sylvia McLain posted the listing for this two-story haunted home in Youngsville, Louisiana, for the low, low price of $0, she knew she’d get a lot of responses. But there’s a catch: The “buyer” must pay to have the structure relocated. McLain says that’s stopped interested parties, ahem, dead in their tracks.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Demand for homes across the country is expected to grow and millennials are expected to lead that demand. https://t.co/0SjleiRDpH about 19 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Is this historic landmark earthquake proof? https://t.co/qPKRruUbgY about 20 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- New real estate tech tools abound this week in our latest edition of RealTech. @MoxiWorks @Tour24now… https://t.co/Z5vY1PatFp 10:00:10 AM July 05, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- What do the readers of Boston Agent, Atlanta Agent, Chicago Agent, Houston Agent and Miami Agent magazines — produc… https://t.co/dsqmClups5 08:30:06 AM July 05, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- What do the readers of Boston Agent, Atlanta Agent, Chicago Agent, Houston Agent and Miami Agent magazines — produc… https://t.co/IpjQHh5D2b 08:30:19 AM July 03, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager